Petite Lineman – smaller, slimmer without compromising on strength – perfect for city living and smaller back gardens. Suitable for small families, holiday homes, or people whose family have fled the nest and don’t have as much washing to do.
Basket bracket system can be added to this model as an optional extra. See accessories below.
Why Petite LineMan is perfect for you
- Robust enough to take up to 2 loads of your finest laundry
- Suitable where space is at a premium and access through narrow areas is required.
- Reassurance of stability in windy conditions with both the weighted base and our quality brake system.
- Reduces electricity costs as there is no need for an expensive dryer
- Rest easy knowing you are aiding the environment
- Stylish and sleek appearance
- Peace of mind with our 3year guarantee
- (A) Width 3ft (0.9 metres)
- (B) Length 7ft (2.13 meters)
- (C) Height 5ft 11inches (1.8 meters)
- 4” roller bearing axle wheels (2 opposite braking) for ease of movement. Unique, easy to use press on/off braking system so doesn’t destroy shoes.
- 4.5mm thick polypropylene line wire. No metal in centre to rust and can be tensioned without fear of breakages. Lasts longer than ordinary clothesline wire and holds pegs better.
- Snap in grommets: these protect the line wire from steel frame
- Tensioning system: easy to tighten line wire when required so no more drooping lines.
- Weighted base: provides maximum wind resistance for heavily laden line
- Narrow base: for access through small areas
- Bolt covers: to protect clothing